Webinar Invitation to Canadian Hospitals with Maternity Services
The Public Health Agency of Canada is funding a 5 year innovation project to revitalize and expand hospital implementation of the Baby-Friendly Initiative. The project aims to promote maternal and infant health and increase breastfeeding rates in Canada. The Breastfeeding Committee for Canada is leading the national project with a core focus on implementing a Quality Improvement Learning Collaborative with 25 participating hospitals across Canada.
Who should attend the webinar: Health Care Administrators, Quality Improvement Leaders, Nurse Managers, Physicians and Midwives, Nurses and Lactation Consultants, Parents, Maternal Newborn Ministry of Health decision makers and others interested in maternal child health.
- Build understanding of the Canadian Baby-Friendly National 5 year innovation project funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Learn recommendations from the World Health Organization on how to meet the call to action to scale up Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative Implementation
- Learn about the benefits of participating and how to apply to be one of the 25 selected hospitals
- Create opportunity for questions and answers to learn more about the project
Presenter: Michelle LeDrew, Baby-Friendly Project Director, Breastfeeding Committee for Canada
- January 25, 1300-1400 EST
- January 28, 1300-1400 EST
- January 29, 1300-1400 EST
- January 31, 1300-1400 EST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Join the conference call:
Conference Id – 3641080
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check:
- No registration required
- GoToMeeting maximum capacity is 150 participants
- Please remember to mute yourself (phone and microphone) while listening to the presentation.